Nicholas M. Grumbach, MD
Pediatric and Adolescent Medicine
Nick hails from New York City but has lived in Rhode Island since 1996. He has three children, all native Rhode Islanders. Besides working at Anchor he teaches at Brown University in the residency program as a Clinical Assistant Professor of Medicine and Pediatrics. He enjoys biking, skiing, hiking, boating and traveling.
- Bowdoin College, Brunswick, NE 1988 ~ B.A., Biology and History
- Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, NY 1996 ~ M.D.
- Internship/Residency/Chief Residency: Brown University School of Medicine, Providence, RI
- Rhode Island Hospital/Hasbro Children's Hospital 1996-2000 ~ Combined Internal Medicine/Pediatrics
The Miriam Hospital & Rhode Island Hospital, Providence, RI
- Medical License, State of RI 2000
- Internal Medicine, ABIM, Board Certified 2000
- General Pediatric Medicine, ABP, Board Certified 2000