George E. Hardy, MD
Pediatric and Adolescent Medicine
George Hardy has been practicing with Anchor since 2010. He is the father of two children who were born in 2010 and 2012.
- Haverford College, Haverford, PA 1996; B.A., English
- Bryn Mawr College, Bryn Mawr, PA 2001; Postbaccalaureate degree
- Alpert Medical School at Brown University, Providence, RI 2005; M.D.
- Internship/Residency/Chief Residency: Brown University School of Medicine, Providence, RI
- Rhode Island Hospital/Hasbro Children's Hospital 2005-2009; Combined Internal Medicine/Pediatrics
The Miriam Hospital & Rhode Island Hospital, Providence, RI
- Medical License, State of RI 2009
- Intenal Medicine, ABIM, Board Certified 2009
- General Pediatric Medicine, ABP, Board Certified 2010